Prominent & prized Corner Position enjoying 3 street frontages via Crown Street, Stanley Street & Chapel Street.
– First level captures stunning city skyline views
– Excellent street exposure
– Valuable double garage Via Chapel Street
– Land area approximately 183sqm
– NLA 350sqm
– Zoned R1 General Residential
– Array of usage rights
– Ideal corporate head quarters
– Options for grand home and business
– Classis character façade and features throughout
– Previous rental income: $198,000.00 + GST P.A. + 100% of all outgoings (Vacated 31st December 2016)
– On the doorstep to all amenities
– FSR 1.5:1 | Height limit 9 metres
– Potential 3rd level addition STCA
– Offered vacant possession
– For auction or lease
Darlinghurst is now recognised as one of Sydney’s most desired inner-city locations, with a rich colourful history located on the doorstep to an eclectic mix of famed bars, cafes and eateries.
158A-162 Crown Street, Darlinghurst is a short stroll to Sydney Grammar School, SCEGGS, Australian Museum, Hyde Park, Cook and Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre, St Mary’s Cathedral, Hyde Park, CBD & all the city has to offer, nestled between Oxford Street & William Street.