Located on the entry level in this classic & unique 1930’s Art Deco warehouse conversion.
Apartment 7 offers generous open plan living, dining & kitchen area, spacious first level bedroom
Updated large bathroom with bathtub and laundry fittings.
Highlights & features.
– Freshly painted through-out
– Oversized 70sqm floorplan over 2 levels enjoying a sunny east aspect
– High soaring 3.9m ceilings enhancing space & size
– Huge east facing windows offering fabulous light filled interiors
– An abundance of storage space through-out
– Builtin wardrobes & ample storage in bedroom
– Newly installed dishwasher
– Impressive whitewashed concrete floors.
– Iconic security building circa 1937
– Pet friendly building
Conveniently situated on the fringe of the CBD with an easy walk to the city, galleries, Potts Point, vibrant Woolloomooloo Bay Finger Wharf’s bars, restaurants & Kings Cross station this well positioned apartment enjoys all that inner-city Woolloomooloo has to offer.
Inspections by appointment or as advertised.