Enjoying a handy sunlit corner position on Bourke & Bland Streets
Located metres from vibrant Woolloomooloo finger wharf.
This charming terrace has been totally refurbished throughout.
– Open plan living & dining area
– Brand new kitchen with quality SS European appliances dishwasher & gas cook top
– New double door SS fridge
– Combined laundry with both washer & dryer included
– Main bedroom features, AC, large mirrored built ins, brand new en-suite & original double doors onto leafy balcony
– 2nd bedroom features, AC, large mirrored built-ins adjoining delightful sunlit veranda.
– 3rd bedroom is located on the top floor with own WC.
Impressive polished timber floors
High ornate ceilings
Period fireplace and mantle
Brand new carpet on the upper levels
Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Fully renovated throughout
Conveniently located on the fringe of the CBD with an easy walk to the city, Garden Island, galleries, Domain parklands, Harbour foreshores and a stone’s throw to vibrant Woolloomooloo Bay Finger Wharf’s bars, restaurants only a short walk to the recreational benefits of Boy Charlton pool and Botanic Gardens. This well positioned terrace enjoys all that inner-city Woolloomooloo has to offer.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR AS ADVERTISED.