Apartment 86a enjoys dual access with both direct street access through courtyard & internal building access. Situated in cosmopolitan inner west, this spacious apartment enjoys sleek & stylish interiors and an ultra-convenient lifestyle.
– Functional layout with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
– Living area adjoins private courtyard, ideal for entertaining & gardening
– Modern gas kitchen, stone bench tops with Miele oven & integrated dishwasher
– Generous bedroom with built-in robe and access to courtyard
– Designer style bathroom, separate linen closet & handy internal laundry facilities
– Ducted air conditioning, high ceilings and sunlit interiors
– Ideal home or astute investment with rental potential approx $650 per week
– Secure undercover basement parking plus bonus storage cage
– Internal size 53 sqm | courtyard 20.9 sqm | Parking 13.2 sqm | Storage 1.9 sqm
– Additional features include security intercom, air conditioning, lift access to basement
– Pet friendly building
A short walk to harbourside parks, light rail, cafés and restaurants.
Close to Glebe’s shops and markets, Sydney Fish Market, minutes to the CBD, Jubilee Park and public transport.
Private inspections will adhere to NSW Govt guidelines
Masks must be worn for the duration of the private inspection
Please have ID, use social distancing & stay home if unwell
Inspections will be Thursdays & Saturdays 11:00am – 11:30am
ALL INSPECTIONS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED. Please contact one of the agents and they will schedule in a time slot for you.