A short stroll to the sand and salt water of one of the eastern suburbs famed golden sand beaches, ideal opportunity to take advantage of the current DA approval to build a magnificent contemporary 3 level 3 bedroom 2 bathroom & 2 WC’S home with 2 car lock up garage whilst entertaining stunning ocean views.
– An elevated north east aspect enjoying a sun drenched setting
– Featuring front entertainers terrace captures district and ocean views to Wedding Cake Island
– Spacious eat in gas kitchen, generous separate lounge and a sizeable sunroom featuring ocean views
– 2 spacious bedrooms plus compact 3rd bedroom
– Classic period features throughout with high ceilings, ornate cornices & covered timber floors
– Circa character 1930’s California bungalow
– Comfortable neat and tidy living as is with scope to re-development with the current DA approval
-Rear grassed raised sunlit garden area
– Valuable lock up garage
– large laundry/utilities room & gas bayonets
– Stroll to vibrant Coogee Bay Road famed cafes, shops and eateries
-Recreational benefits of coastal walkways and famed Coogee Beach all within a leisurely stroll
This original freestanding home is situated on 278.2sqm of land offering the options to live in as is or take advantage of the exciting potential with the current DA approval expiring 27th February 2019.
“Smell, taste, see and feel the salt, sand and water”