Conveniently located metres from Taylor Square, Oxford Street, Surry Hills, Moore Park & walking distance to Sydney’s premiere sporting arenas, Centennial Parklands & on bus route to CBD.
- A proven cash flow investment opportunity, current GAR (approx.) $323,000
- An ideal city fringe location, situated in highly sought historical Darlinghurst
- All rooms are fully furnished & have their own kitchenettes with hot & cold water sink, cutlery, crockery, fridges & microwave facilities & wall-mounted flat screen TV’s
- Sold as a going concern with all furnishings and inventory included in the sale
- An array of spacious room configurations featuring high ceilings, modern fittings & stylish design
- Stunning undercover communal courtyard featuring custom timber seating and SS BBQ facilities
- Coin-operated laundry washer/dryer onsite
- Fully fire compliant and registered Class 3 boarding house
- Two street frontages Via both Flinders Street and Chisholm Street
- Handy rear street pedestrian access via Chisholm Street
- Land size of 189m2 | Zoned B4 Mixed Use | FSR: 2.5:1 | Height Limit: 15m
- Spread over 3 spacious levels at the front & 2 levels to the rear
- 9 double studios (8 fully self-contained with ensuites)
- 5 single units all with kitchenettes (sharing 3 full bathrooms)
The California is a Classic 3 level freehold block enjoying a fusion of modern design & classic features, offering stylish & affordable furnished accommodation & the ultra-convenience of city fringe living, a proven rental history within close proximity to the upcoming light rail network.