On offer is this 2 level Boarding house enjoying a wide 6 metre width, it is semi -detached on the southern side with handy rear lane access to a valuable lock-up garage Via Gowrie Lane.
Ideally located moments from Bondi Junction’s ever-growing metropolis with shopping, buses, railway station, cafes, bars & restaurants all within a short stroll.
- 7 rooms, offering a variety of functional layouts all are furnished.
- 2 of the rooms have been updated including wall-mounted flat screen TV and fridge
- Generous common lounge room combined modern kitchen & dining area
- Shared bathrooms on each level, first floor bathroom combined with laundry facilities.
- A proven and secure cash flow investment
- GAR approximately $100,000
- Local Environmental Plan: Waverley Local Environmental Plan 2012
- Land size 179 sqm – FSR 0.9:1- Zoning R3: Medium Density Residential Height limit 9.5 m
- Sold as a going concern with all furnishings & inventory included in the sale
- Rear sunny communal courtyard with outdoor tables, chairs & BBQ facilities
- Fully fire compliant and Council registered & approved boarding house
- Located meters from Oxford Street, Bondi Junction hub & iconic Centennial Park
- A proven multiple residential investment in one of the Eastern suburbs highly sought suburbs
- Potential to value add and increase rental yields with a minor refurbishment
A strong rental history attracting students, travelers & locals looking for affordable & convenient short & long-term accommodation. A prime investment ideally situated between Centennial Park and Westfield shopping, with buses to CBD & the golden sand beaches of Bondi, Tamarama & Bronte beaches.