Architecturally designed, 4 level new age boarding house, the DA consists of 29 studios including one spacious manager’s quarters.
– DA approved for 29 Studios in a New age boarding house
– Generous common living area, common laundry facilities & Separate WC
– Surrounded by tranquil landscaped garden settings.
– 26 x double bedroom, 2 x single bedroom & 1 x 1 site manager bedroom
– Site area – 537.6sqm* – GFA – 936sqm*
– 4 levels plus basement parking
– Basement car park with 9 car spaces, 8 motorcycle spaces and 8 bicycle spaces
– Conveniently located across from St George Hospital
– Walking distance to both Kogarah Train Station & Carlton Train Station
– 15km* Sydney CBD
The accommodation will prove popular for hospital workers, students and interns looking to move in the area as the property is strategically located metres from St George Hospital with easy access to surrounding arterial roads. The site is only a short walk to both Kogarah and Carlton Train Stations and main street retail.
An ideal approved new age boarding house, once completed can rely on the ultra-convenience of swift access to St George Hospital and Health Services that is part of the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District and is among the leading centres for trauma and emergency management in the State.