Entertaining a wide 6 metre frontage, nestled with in a tranquil treelined street within a classic Victorian street scape. This beautifully renovated terrace features high ornate ceilings, timber floors and is beautifully presented throughout with a fusion of modern design and classic features.
Generous open plan living and formal dining rooms adjoining impressive modern open plan kitchen featuring island veined marble bench tops, gas appliances, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and quality European appliances, bi-fold doors flowing onto bright and sunny fully paved garden courtyard.
Easy natural flow throughout, this two-storey terrace opens onto a beautifully landscaped garden with handy rear lane access to a self-contained studio and garaging. Conveniently located from Queen Street village, a short walk to Centennial Park and within easy reach of the city and vibrant Oxford Street.
– Master suite with large custom built-ins
– Double French doors to balcony
– 2nd bedroom with spacious roof terrace area
– Self-contained studio with separate access
– Ideal office or teen/guest suite
– Open plan living and dining rooms
– High ornate ceilings, hardwood timber floors
– Jetmaster fireplace, marble mantle
– Arabescato marble island kitchen
– Quality appliances, gas cooktop
– Integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer
– Light filled casual living room
– Wraparound flagstone courtyard
– Dining terrace, established gardens
– Deluxe marble designer bathrooms
– Main bathroom with private balcony
– Kaldewei freestanding bath, marble-topped vanities
– Skylit ensuite with over sized shower
– Guest powder room, walk-in linen press
– RLA to a lock-up garage with storage
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT