Featuring 3 street frontages, ultra-convenient location, close to universities, transport and Broadway shopping.
– First time offered since 1984
– Valuable corner position covering Cleveland St, Beaumont St and Vine St
– Sunlit north/east aspect, featuring a well exposed shop front, with light filled interiors
– Established Thai restaurant, currently let at GAR $85,071.84. Lease expires February 2019 (no option)
– Commercial kitchen, with a delightful sunny undercover courtyard/dining area
– Concrete tiled floors throughout the ground level, with male/female bathrooms
– Potential off-street parking S.T.C.A, existing garage roller door with access via Vine St
– Land size 159 sqm | Zoning B4 Mixed Use | Height limit 9 metres | GFA approx. 198 sqm
– FSR 1.25:1 | FSR concessions granted for boarding house use
Array of options to build, value add or continue to rent as a prized investment. Potential redevelopment for student accommodation, corporate headquarters, office/showroom or a secure mix of residential and commercial property.
Set amongst Sydney’s premiere educational precinct, walking distance from UTS, Sydney University, Redfern Station, Seymour Center, Notre Dame University, Ultimo TAFE, Sydney CBD, & Broadway Shopping Centre cafes and eateries.