Classic period features throughout featuring high ornate ceilings, marble fireplaces & impressive timber floors, enjoying a fusion of modern design and character period features.
– 3 generous bedrooms, top floor bedroom enjoying district views & harbour glimpses
– Main bedroom features ensuite, built in wardrobes & veranda
– 2 modern bathrooms, includes ensuite, main with separate bath & shower
– Handy internal laundry facilities
– Generous open plan study, ample storage throughout
– Spacious combined formal living & dining rooms
– Freshly painted throughout
– Original oak dividing doors enabling separated private room’s
– Sun filled open plan modern timber kitchen & spacious casual dining or living
– Wall mounted oven, dishwasher & stone bench tops.
– Adjoining sunny north facing tranquil & paved Romanesque styled courtyard & established garden
Set in a classic & leafy Victorian Street scape, conveniently located moments from vibrant Oxford Street, boutique shops, cafes, famed eateries & bars.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR AS ADVERTISED BELOW:
Saturday: 11:50am – 12:10am