Superbly positioned in one of the inner-city’s most sought after lifestyle location, this brand new 1880s warehouse conversion residence offers unique city living at its best. An array of light filled apartments. A classic fusion of period features and sleek and stylish ultra- modern design with its imposing entry doors, original exposed timber beams and brickwork.
Designer Studio apartments are visually adorned with exposed historic brick walls, concrete features, luxury bathroom surfaces and fittings, designer kitchens and flooring that tastefully blend innovation and modernity with the heritage and culture of the inner city.
With covered alfresco balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows to enhance natural light and ventilation, abundant built-in storage, unlimited hot water and energy efficient recessed & ambient LED strip lighting, every detail has been carefully tailored to suit a modern life that demands aesthetics, form and practical function.
– Well proportioned diverse layouts with combined living and dining
– Entertain all year round with your very own alfresco balcony
– Contemporary kitchen equipped with stainless gas cook top, oven and range hood
– High end fixtures and fittings throughout
– Energy efficient recessed and ambient LED lighting
– Common coin-operated laundry facilities
– Audio visual intercom system, dual security entrance
– The building comes with space for bicycles and motorbikes
– Well-connected to all public transport. Central and Redfern stations an easy walk.
Stroll to Woolworths, Coles, Surry Hills Shopping Village whilst enjoying the recreational benefits of Redfern Park, Prince Alfred Park, pool, tennis courts, walking distance to one of Sydney’s most popular educational precinct’s & on the door step to Public transport with Central Railway station within close proximity.
Disclaimer: Pictures used in this advertisement are for display purposes only. We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective occupants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.