Two Warehouses Side by side with further development potential
– Extra wide Street frontage of 23 sqm on Sophia Street & with pedestrian access Via Sophia Lane
-Land size approximately 430.7 sqm
– Both have handy roller door with car access
– Current gross floor area of 800 sqm
– Exciting redevelopment potential (STCA)
– Combined income currently let at $204,000
– Minutes from Sydney’s CBD & Eastern Suburbs
– Excellent value add or redevelopment opportunity
– Zoned B4 – Mixed Use – FSR – 2.5:1 – Height Limit – 15m
“A prime Surry Hills holding with a variety of options and usage rights”.
Surry Hills is now recognised as one of Sydney’s most desired inner-city locations, with a rich and colourful history, entertaining an electric mix of famed bars, cafes and eateries.
An extensive array of old world charm and cutting edge contemporary designed architecture. Surry Hills enjoys the absolute convenience with its close proximity to the CBD and Central Station whilst set amongst Sydney’s prized arts and creative precincts.