86 Flinders Street, Darlinghust
Sale Price on application
The Manor House Circa 1850’s, Classic 18 room Boutique Hotel with development potential S.T.CA on 771 sqm of land
A prized location on the ever popular Darlinghurst city fringe, ideal opportunity to hold and continue to operate as a high yielding boutique hotel, or convert to a mixed use residential development (STCA).
The Manor house’ features glorious character filled palatial rooms all beautifully furnished to compliment the Georgian period of yesteryear, fully operational kitchen, Light filled atrium style dining area, generous magnificent library, cocktail bar with male & female amenities, impressive established garden area featuring stunning water features.
Ideally located in the vibrant Darlinghurst precinct & metres from Taylor Square, CBD and a short walk to Oxford Street. On the door step to buses to CBD, Bondi Junction, through to the Eastern Suburbs & University of New South Wales, metres from Sydney’s premier sporting precinct SFS, SCG & Moore Park, Sydney’s new light rail scheme will also be within a short stroll.
A proven and secure cash flow business/investment, being sold as a going concern.
Full inventory of furnishings accompanying sale.
Being sold on a walk in, walk out basis with business name, phone numbers & website included.
(Linen and coffee machine not included in sale as these are leased items)
- Off Street parking for 2-3 cars off Flinders Street
- Land size 771sqm approximately
- Dimensions Frontage 18.51 metres, rear frontage 16.825
- Two Street frontages, rear lane access Via Fleming’s Lane.
- Zoned mixed Use B4 Zoning; FSR 2:1 Height limit 15m
- Current use as an 18 room boutique hotel
- Hotel facilities, Huge atrium style dining area, cocktail bar, plunge pool, library and commercial kitchen.
- Option for residential development or renovate and extend to add more rooms S.T.C.A
- Excellent opportunity awaits to recreate this prime mixed use property holding
Darlinghurst is now recognised as one of Sydney’s most desired inner-city locations, with a rich colourful history and its proximity to the CBD, St Vincent’s hospital & all the inner-city has to offer.