245 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst
Commercial Leasing P.O.A.
Prime 3 level Bar, Restaurant and Café
Conveniently located on the corner of Oxford & Sturt Street
Located in the heart of Darlinghurst, this tri-level bar, restaurant and café boasts superb exposure on vibrant Oxford Street provides this property with a strong potential for day and night trade. Features a basement, cool room and storage area with a free-flowing layout to separate first floor function area and outdoor court yard.
- Fully equipped bar and commercial kitchen with present liquor licence and extraction provisions for a grease trap
- Vibrant location opposite Notre Dame university and St Vincent’s Hospital and close to Taylor Square set amongst established traders
- 210m2 floor space with North facing aspect
- Handy basement level with male and female toilets
- Designated outdoor rooftop smoking area
- Superb exposure onto renowned Oxford street
- Rear lane pedestrian access via Sturt Street
- Rustic features throughout
Tremendous opportunity for a restaurant, bar, café or late night eatery with attractive lease terms allowing for an immediate start.