226 Riley Street, Surry Hills
GRAND & GRACIOUS CLASSIC SURRY HILLS GEORGIAN TERRACE
3.5 bedrooms-3.5 bathrooms 2 parking
Featuring a wide 8.750 frontage on 219 sqm of land
226 Riley Street, Surry Hills is conveniently located on the corner of Riley & Reservoir Streets.
This charming & gracious 3 level terrace accommodates residential, retail & showroom area,
Separate fully self- contained 1 bedroom apartment plus study and a valuable 2 car garage.
• Featuring a perfect sunlit northern aspect
• 2 huge main bedrooms both with ensuites, balconies and main with walk in wardrobe
• Generous open plan formal dining room and modern large kitchen
• Large light & bright living area adjoining huge outdoor garden terrace area
• Contemporary kitchens and bathrooms, tastefully refurbished throughout
• Enjoys a prominent sundrenched corner position
• Approximately 8.750 metres wide & 25 metres deep equaling 219 sqm land size
• Magnificent sunny elevated generous outdoor entertaining and garden area
• Well exposed retail, showroom adjoining valuable 2 car garage
• Classic Georgian period features throughout
• Further value add potential
• Ideal opportunity for home & business use with a flexible layout
• Zoning R1 Residential with existing retail/showroom usage rights
• Opportunity for home owners, investors and business operators
Surry Hills is now recognised as one of Sydney’s most desired inner-city locations, with a rich and colourful history, entertaining an electric mix of famed bars, cafes and eateries.
A prime Surry Hills holding that is proving to be one of Sydney’s most popular inner city suburbs.